They Say Not To Believe Everything You Read On the Internet – But, Things Are Different at T20S
The Typical Twenty Something is a place where you can learn the in’s and out’s of adulting. As a 26-year-old trying to survive the day to day that is San Francisco rent prices, waking up at 5 a.m. for work and not being able to eat like a 19-year-old, I’ve come to the realization that ADULTING IS HARD.
Part of growing up is the attempt for a 20-something to act like a real, parental free, independent human. This means being (relatively) on time, asking for a raise when you deserve one and making your own hangover food instead of Postmate-ing Taco Bell.
All jokes aside, I started this blog because I really do believe that growing up as a millennial and in general, being in your 20s is soooo freaking confusing. I mean, I’m trying to figure it out at this very moment.
I *hope* after spending time on this site, you are:
- Empowered to jump-start your career, feel confident that you are able to be successful in your job, get the money you deserve and get HIRED
- Have a healthy mindset within all the stress that comes with being a millennial
- Don’t hate adulting SOOOO much!!
As you get reading, here are some basic rules to adulting:
- Having one glass of wine (or three) with dinner every night is socially acceptable.
- It’s OK to call your cable company three times because you didn’t understand your bill.
- Fake it ’till you make it.
Let’s raise our glasses of rosé and conquer this whole adulthood thing. Are you coming with me?!
… Now get to know T20S!
LOTS OF LOVE,